Federal Tax Associate
Our Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practices assists companies of all sizes, start-ups, small businesses and Fortune 500 companies, in various areas of Federal Tax Incentives including but not limited to Federal Level and State Level R&D Tax Incentives.
- Assist the Federal Tax Credit & Incentives Practice Team as they gather and document a claim for both Federal & State Level R&D Tax Credits
- Prepare engagement deliverables that exceed client expectations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify opportunities for new and/or existing clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. MBA or MST in Taxation preferred.
- Familiarity with aspects of Tax in public accounting or tax consulting
- Strong technical Skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Able to work individually as well as within a team.