Indirect Tax Senior Associate
Our Indirect Tax group assists companies of all sizes with compliance, controversy, and consulting services for various Indirect Taxes, including but not limited to sales & use tax, telecommunications taxes, and excises taxes.
- Assess client’s Indirect Tax burden and recommend best practices that will support their overall business objectives and ensure that they are compliant with all applicable tax laws.
- Prepare engagement deliverables that exceed client expatiations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Leverage staff and all available technology tools to ensure that engagements are completed in an efficient manner.
- Identify opportunities for new and/or existing clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Adept in various areas of Indirect Tax, including sales & use tax, telecommunications taxes, and various excise taxes in multiple taxing jurisdictions.
- Familiarity with all aspects of Indirect Tax compliance including, tax planning and structuring, audit defense, and reverse audits.
- Competent at using various ERP systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, etc.) and sale tax software applications (i.e. Avalara, Vertex, etc.).
- Comfortable with researching evolving Indirect Tax laws, regulations, policies and procedures and articulating tax positions to clients.